Yes, direct debit is our preferred payment method.
- Download and complete the Direct Debit authorisation form below.
- Return to us by email to email@example.com - tip: you can take a photo of the completed form and attach to email if you don't have a scanner. Please include your customer ID in the email, which can be found on your invoice.
- We will process your direct debit application and confirm by return email.
Things you need to know about direct debit:
- By completing and returning the direct debit form, you are authorising Lightwire to collect payment from your nominated bank account automatically.
- Direct debits are generally processed on the 10th of the month - the exact date will be shown on the invoice you receive on the first business day of each month.
- If you have a current outstanding invoice at the time you send in your direct debit authorisation, you will need to make a one-off manual payment by internet banking before the invoice is due. New direct debit authorisations take effect from your next invoice.
- You can cancel your direct debit authorisation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org